- Do you enjoy being a leader?
- Are you the type of person who strives to help people succeed?
- Would you enjoy a high energetic and dynamic atmosphere?
- Does your personality bring a smile to others?
- When you think about the word challenge does that excite you?
The Membership Development Director is responsible for the sales of new memberships within the Nixa Area Chamber of Commerce as well as retention of existing members. This position implements strategic direction for the organization’s growth within the membership area. The Membership Development Director will implement the strategies and goals set forth by the Chamber relating to membership growth, membership retention and expansion of the Chamber’s Core Values! The Membership Development Director will also assist with the organizing, planning and implementation of all the Chambers events and activities. The position reports directly to the Chamber’s CEO/Executive Director.
Technology and Digital Marketing Skills
- Outstanding in various forms of social media, social media marketing, email marketing and other digital marketing at a high level and able to utilize various technology tools to support the Chambers goals and the position.
- Very technology minded. Non-tech minded candidates will not succeed in this role.
- Understand cloud-based technologies with little or no supervision or explanation.
- Proficiency in Adobe products and Video editing would be a bonus.
- PowerPoint, publisher, word, excel skills are required.
- Very professional mannerisms, attire, appearance and language.
- Customer service skills must be outstanding.
Feel free to get creative with your resume. We are looking for sales, marketing, creativity and someone with some tech skills.
Nixa Area Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone and anyone are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year