Teller – Part-time
Old Missouri Bank tellers must be friendly, personable and committed to delivering excellent customer service. They are responsible for processing routine transactions (deposits, withdrawals, payments, and check issuance), and may also perform various backup receptionist and/or clerical duties as needed. High attention to detail and accuracy required.
- 318 W. Mt. Vernon Blvd. Mt. Vernon, MO 65712
- 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 12 pm on rotating Saturdays
- Part-time – 25 hours per week, average
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year in retail banking, including teller transactions and new accounts
- Print an Old Missouri Bank application at https://www.oldmissouribank.com/about-us/careers.html
- Submit a completed application by one of these methods; may include a resume.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 1-844-834-3256
- Hand delivery at an Old Missouri Bank location
- Mail: Attn Human Resources, Old Missouri Bank, PO Box 14050, Springfield, MO 65814-0050
- Contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 417-869-9000 for more information
Futures made brighter. Banking made better.
Old Missouri Bank was founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service. We offer our customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our employees the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank in Springfield to six branches in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
- Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual efforts and contributions
- Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
- Paid Leave: Vacation, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Cost friendly insurance: dental, vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
- 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
- Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
- Plus more
The above description relates the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform tasks outside of their regular responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER E-VERIFY EMPLOYER