Our values: Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Community, Commitment
The candidate must be friendly, personable and committed to delivering excellent customer service. Duties include; overseeing the efficient operation of the branch, supervising and coaching the retail staff, ensuring tasks are properly performed by staff while complying with audit and compliance procedures, engaging customers to build relationships, and performing business development activities to promote OMB products and services The manager will assist customers opening/closing deposit accounts and overseeing daily account maintenance activities. Additionally the Branch Manager represents Old Missouri Bank in the community, participating in partnership and engagement activities with local non-profit and civic groups.
This position will be working in Springfield and Mt. Vernon temporarily until the new location is opened in Carthage, and will assist in establishing the new location for opening in 2019.
- 505 W Fir Rd, Carthage, MO 64836 (under development)
- Will train in Springfield and Mt. Vernon until Carthage branch opened
- Mon – Fri, 7:30 am – 6:00 pm; Sat, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Fulltime;40 hours per week average
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from a four year college or university in a business related field or equivalent level of relevant training and experience
- Three or more years of retail banking experience; including teller transactions and new accounts
- Two or more years of management experience
- Basic knowledge of the federal, state, and other governing agencies regulations and requirements related to bank processing and transaction monitoring
- Disciplined in protecting and managing highly confidential information/material
- Demonstrated self-motivation; productive, efficient, organized, accurate work output with no supervision while working independently and within a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others: train personnel, write reports, speak clearly to customers and employees
- Ability to apply strategic planning, activity coordination, and problem-solving techniques to complex issues of multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and computer skills
- Effective time management skills (capable of managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Willingness to proactively cross-sell bank products & services
- Print an Old Missouri Bank application at https://www.oldmissouribank.com/about-us/careers.html
- Submit a completed application by one of these methods; may include a resume.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-844-834-3256
- Hand delivery at an Old Missouri Bank location
- Mail: Attn Human Resources, Old Missouri Bank, PO Box 14050, Springfield, MO 65814-0050
- Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-869-9000 for more information
- Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual efforts and contributions
- Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
- Paid Leave: Vacation, Sick, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Full and partially paid insurance plans: life w/ AD&D, disability, medical, and dental
- Cost friendly insurance: vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
- 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
- Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
- Plus more
A unique opportunity to join a small, but rapidly growing, community bank in Springfield, MO.
Old Missouri Bank was founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service. We offer our customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our customers the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank in Springfield to six banks in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER E-VERIFY EMPLOYER