Here is a message from our Nixa Chamber of Commerce CEO/President, Chris Russell.
We are excited to bring you #NIXASTRONG: Q&A and BUSINESS SHOWCASE on Friday, March 27th starting at 9am.
This event will be OPEN TO ALL BUSINESSES in Nixa as well as surrounding areas!
You do not want to miss this event!
We feel it is crucial to get this information out to the public immediately since the Shelter at Home has been put into place.
- 9-9:45am WHAT DOES SHELTER AT HOME really mean and how to survive
- 9:45-10:30am – Open Forum for Businesses to showcase their businesses on location or at home
- 10:30-11:30 SPECIAL GUEST Heather Jenkins, CPA – COVID 19 Tax Update, Payroll and Q&A
- 11:30am-3pm Open discussion with experts, showcase businesses
Main Goal: Educate, help and showcase your business as well as allow you to educate the public on what you are currently offering and the policies you have in place.
- No Negative Comments or Language *you will be removed from call
- You will have 3-5 minutes to talk about your business
- Please have your name displayed in Zoom and not just a phone number – you can change this by hitting the 3dots in the corner of your screen and hitting RENAME
- If you are unable to attend this zoom call or are not comfortable going on camera please send a 30-60 second write up to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, March 26th at 5pm
Here is a short intro to Zoom if you would like to learn more now:
Here is the zoom invitation: you will click on this LINK at the time of the event. You can also view on our Facebook page:
If you have any questions at all please feel free to reach you to your Nixa Chamber staff.
Please not the April 3rd, Virtual NIXPO is postponed until further notice. NIXPO 2020 is scheduled for August 8th, 2020 at Nixa High School.
Nixa Area Chamber of Commerce
106 W. Sherman Way, Suite 6
Nixa, MO 65714